Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our territory

This morning we headed out into the ministry. There is no service group so you just head out to the spot they ended last week in the territory and join the group. Here is our territory



 

 
Dayanna and Kendal, two really sweet sisters in our building who have been incredibly helpful. They showed us around the neighborhood, lent us a fan, helped me run errands and even made us a menu so we know what we are ordering.




A temple


Coffee break


I worked with Ba Wi who is 64, she's a go getter, made me preach at most of the doors. Taught me what plants I can eat if I'm lost in the Thai Jungle and had all the sisters rolling. After service the whole group has lunch together. Then I ran errands and headed home to check on Christina who has a bit of a flu. Tomorrow is the zone visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment